Economic Development Advisory Board
Councillor - Division 1
Sturgeon County Councillor Dan Derouin was elected to Sturgeon County Council on October 16, 2017.
Dan was raised on the family farm, east of Gibbons, that his grandfather homesteaded in 1903. Dan, who has owned and operated several businesses, resides with his wife Susie and they have three grown daughters. Dan has been actively involved in the community and served as a firefighter with the City of Edmonton for over 30 years.
Internal Boards and Committees
• Economic Development Board
• Environmental Protection Appeal Committee
• Municipal Planning Commission
External Boards and Committees
• Athabasca Landing Trail Steering Committee
• Capital Region Northeast Water Services Commission (alternate)
• Edmonton Salutes Committ